Customer Relations Specialist - Graveyard Shift
HONK, Los Angeles, CA
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, SIMPLIFIED. BREAKDOWNS HURT. GETTING HELP IS EASY.
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
We are seeking an energetic, service oriented Customer Relations Specialist for our graveyard shift (10PM-7AM). This person will be the face of HONK and be responsible for interacting with our customers on a day-to-day basis and dispatch our partners to jobs. You will be required to think on your feet and respond quickly in any given situation. This is a fun, fast past environment where proven performers are recognized and rewarded.
The ideal candidate will be confident, creative, bright, friendly, helpful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Candidates must be well spoken and confident in their communication skills and be able to remain calm and organized at all times. This individual should be able to work in a relaxed yet fast-paced environment and have the ability to execute both with and without supervision.
- Interact directly with customers via phone, text, chat and email to accomplish business objectives
- Understand company's scope: value proposition, operational processes and growth potential. Ability to explain these items appropriately and articulately as needed
- Utilize company's proprietary technology to connect members with our nationwide partner network
- Answer calls to assist customers with order fulfillment and service execution
- Analyze and interpret customer needs while building rapport to provide immediate assistance through tailored solutions
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by making sure all member expectations are exceeded and services are rendered in designated time frames
- Thinking outside of the box to solve all customer issues that may arise through unprecedented customer service
- Experience in a customer facing environment resolving issues over the phone
- The ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage customers to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with and experience that surpasses expectations
- Able to professionally handle extremely high volume phone calls from customers and partners, and maintain composure under pressure
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving environment (able to regularly re-prioritize work, adjust to changing assignments, etc)
- Willingness to adapt to and work graveyard shifts
- Fluency in English. Spanish a plus
Why work at Honk?
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Food/shopping/theater discounts, free drinks, snacks, and a lot more
- Work with team dedicated to building a better future for drivers everywhere and making HONK a top company to work for with an unrivaled culture
WHO WE ARE Breakdowns hurt. Stranded on the side of the road, the only thing that matters is getting help. Until now, roadside help meant exhausting phone calls and endless waits. Getting back on the road hurt as much as breaking down. We created HONK to help. Founded in 2014, HONK is the trusted way to find and order roadside assistance from the web, mobile phone or tablet, 24/7, nationwide. No more membership fees, no paying for services you don’t use. No hassle. The free HONK app and website connects drivers with roadside assistance partners for services including: JUMSTART, LOCKED OUT, FLAT TIRE, OUT OF FUEL, and TOWING.
Want to learn more about HONK? Visit HONK's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Hamilton, ON