Customer Experience Specialist
HONK, Los Angeles, CA
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, SIMPLIFIED. BREAKDOWNS HURT. GETTING HELP IS EASY.
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
We are seeking an energetic, service oriented Customer Experience Specialist for our growing ESQ team. Our Experience, Support and Quality team handles the support of our customers following some difficult experiences. We are looking for candidates with the ability to recognize and understand a customers feelings, find innovative solutions to problems, and learn from mistakes, all while maintaining a positive attitude. A willingness to learn and the tenacity to find a silver lining are great attributes for this position.
- Situational awareness - Your EQ is off the charts, you have an innate ability to emphasize with customers, assess their situation and emotional state and react with a favorable outcome to both the customer and the company.
- Analyze and interpret customer needs while building rapport to provide immediate assistance through tailored solutions
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by making sure all member expectations are exceeded and services are rendered in designated time frames
- Think outside of the box to solve all customer issues that may arise through unprecedented customer service
- Experience in a customer facing environment resolving issues in person or over the phone
- The ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage customers to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with and experience that surpasses expectations
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving environment (able to regularly re-prioritize work, adjust to changing assignments, etc)
- Able to professionally handle high volume phone calls from customers and partners, and maintain composure under pressure
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Fluency in English. Spanish a plus
WHO WE ARE Breakdowns hurt. Stranded on the side of the road, the only thing that matters is getting help. Until now, roadside help meant exhausting phone calls and endless waits. Getting back on the road hurt as much as breaking down. We created HONK to help. Founded in 2014, HONK is the trusted way to find and order roadside assistance from the web, mobile phone or tablet, 24/7, nationwide. No more membership fees, no paying for services you don’t use. No hassle. The free HONK app and website connects drivers with roadside assistance partners for services including: JUMSTART, LOCKED OUT, FLAT TIRE, OUT OF FUEL, and TOWING.
Want to learn more about HONK? Visit HONK's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like