HONK, Los Angeles, CA
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, SIMPLIFIED. BREAKDOWNS HURT. GETTING HELP IS EASY.
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
We are seeking a QA Engineer to create and maintain test automation frameworks, implement quality best practices processes, and develop tools to ensure we deliver optimal end-user experience for our products. The ideal candidate will provide both preventative actions to avoid future problems, and make recommendations on corrective actions to resolve existing product and customer problems.
- Able to perform all aspects of QA including functional testing, test planning, defect reporting, release management, and effective communication of status throughout the process.
- Enthusiastic about being involved at all appropriate levels of the development process. You'll turn functional requirements into test cases, help identify what systems can be potentially impacted by a release, generate test plans, modify pre-existing test cases and plans as well as execute those test plans and provide detailed feedback to the development team.
- Familiar and have programming experience with similar technologies to those in our current infrastructure which include:
- Selenium and Appium (or similar) for mobile & web testing
- Backend APIs in Ruby on Rails & node.js
- Have 2+ years of QA experience and at least a year of programming experience
- Bring your automation mentality to the HONK team to automate regression tests and help continue to build these out.
- Talk to all kinds of folks. Developers, marketers, customer service, and operations.
- Provide guidance and expertise to Engineering team on testing methodologies and techniques for use in their daily activities.
- Be organized and reliable, you are able to efficiently manage multiple tasks.
WHO WE ARE Breakdowns hurt. Stranded on the side of the road, the only thing that matters is getting help. Until now, roadside help meant exhausting phone calls and endless waits. Getting back on the road hurt as much as breaking down. We created HONK to help. Founded in 2014, HONK is the trusted way to find and order roadside assistance from the web, mobile phone or tablet, 24/7, nationwide. No more membership fees, no paying for services you don’t use. No hassle. The free HONK app and website connects drivers with roadside assistance partners for services including: JUMSTART, LOCKED OUT, FLAT TIRE, OUT OF FUEL, and TOWING.
Want to learn more about HONK? Visit HONK's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Dev. Engineer, Cloud Technologies
1010data, New York
Senior Frontend Engineer
Rescale, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs Consulting
Pivotal Software, New York City
Beam Solutions, San Francisco, CA
Principal Machine Learning Engineer
BetterUp, Anywhere in the U.S.
Senior Software Engineer
Blink Health, Westford, MA