- Leading discovery sessions with practitioners, directors and executives to uncover key requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Conducting workshops and creating business cases to uncover and prove our value
- Creating and delivering concise, compelling, value-based presentations to key business decision makers
- Helping your sales team meet quarterly revenue objectives
- Working as part of an extended team on larger sales opportunities with multiple resources
- You have a working knowledge of Social Relationship Platforms (like Hootsuite) and professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Account Director
AKQA, Washington, DC
Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Workforce Management Analyst
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Gwynnie Bee, Long Island City, NY