Who you are...
You’ll join us as a Solutions Consultant to help top brands transform their digital strategy with Hootsuite Enterprise.
You’re comfortable speaking with practitioners, directors and executives about their goals, challenges and opportunities. You’re also able to take your learnings from these conversations to create concise, compelling, value-based presentations. You’ll work in collaboration with Hootsuite’s Account Executives, Launch Services and Customer Success Managers to ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- Minimum of 4 years of presales (or similar) experience, and a BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Social Relationship Platforms (like Hootsuite)
- Professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media.
You're great at...
- Leading customer discovery sessions to uncover key requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Tailoring presentations with customer and industry specific content
- Delivering engaging presentations to key business decision makers
- Attaining your quarterly and annual objectives
- Responding effectively to RFPs
- Working as part of an extended team on larger sales opportunities with multiple resources
This role requires travel in North America up to 40% of the time.
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Concept Artist- Environment
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Solutions Architect- Tokyo/ ソリューションアーキテクト
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Service Developer Werkstudent
Carbon, Redwood City
Software Engineer - Security
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA