Executive Assistant (Temporary Contract)
We are more than a social media company
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support our VP, Sales Operations. You’ll be working as an integral member of the sales team to help both the leadership and the team to do more, in the most efficient and effective way possible! While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to the VP, Sales Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage requests and expectations from the team, and broader organization, on your Executive’s time.
- Act as the point of contact for internal & external requests, assuming full ownership and maintenance of the calendar; scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees.
- Support the management of a heavy email inbox, flagging important and actionable items as well as taking personal action on items as needed without supervision.
- Meeting management and coordination, including agenda preparation, slide deck creation, note taking and logistics.
- Travel Management - arrange complicated domestic and international travel, from hotel and air booking to itinerary coordination and research into local transportation and activities.
- Special event & project management, such as team celebrations, quarterly business reviews, and offsites.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5 to 7+ years supporting a senior executive and their team in a fast paced environment.
- High level of proficiency with Google Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Slides & Powerpoint, along with the desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions.
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions.
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Accounting Manager
Getaround, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Support Systems
Confluent, San Francisco Bay Area, California
Bulk Handling Systems
Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems
Communications Manager, MENA
Snap Inc., Dubai, UAE
Driver Operations Manager - Malaysia
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia