Who You Are…
You’re curious, creative, ambitious, hard-working, and have impeccable attention to detail. You’re an analyst with at least two years of progressive work experience and a proven track record of improving software products using data and experimentation, and are ready for a new challenge at a leading tech-based SaaS company.
As a key member of our Growth Strategy and Optimization team, you will drive business results by identifying and communicating insights on product adoption and user activation . You’ll discover these insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and work with Growth Strategists to develop testable hypotheses to improve customer retention.
We really care about simplifying problems and seamless execution, so bonus points if you write like Hemingway, present like Jobs, and visualize data like Tufte.
Reporting to the Manager, Growth Analytics, you will:
- Own, develop, and iterate on a user growth model that connects product health and business trajectory
- Communicate and inspire action on insights that you discover by quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Partner with our Product team to define, communicate and report on user adoption, activation, engagement and retention metrics
- Build and maintain operational dashboards to provide clarity on product performance
- Collaborate with Growth Strategists to A/B test ideas throughout the customer journey
You’re Great At…
- Querying against PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, or similar database environments
- Using Tableau or similar BI tools to create dashboards, reports, and views into the data (Excel wizardry is a given)
- Quantitative reasoning: Identifying weaknesses, pitfalls, and implicit assumptions in data analyses and business cases, including your own (but still being nice about it)
- Tailoring the presentation of your findings to your audience’s requirements and knowledge level
- Influencing not only what your audience should think about a problem, but how they should think about it in the first place
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Economics, or other quantitative discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of progressive work experience in data and analytics
- Knowledge in data preparation, collection, and cleansing (ETL) processes
- Statistics and experimental methodology (e.g. A/B testing)
- Knowledge or experience with Google Analytics
- Previous SaaS or tech startup experience
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Fashion PR Specialist
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Partner Manager, Brazil
Pinterest, Sao Paulo
Specialized, Morgan Hill, CA
Manager, Public Relations & Communications
Flatiron School, New York