Who You Are…
You are an integral part of the Growth Strategy and Optimization team. You understand how to build and leverage models to predict user and revenue growth.
You drive business results by identifying, and surfacing insights around product adoption and user activation . You’ll discover these insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and work with Growth Strategists to develop testable hypotheses to improve customer retention.
You have a solid understanding of Freemium, self-serve, and SaaS business models. You love building dashboards, performing exploratory analysis, answering difficult questions, and helping the team drive growth. You are curious, proactive, and always building a better way. If this sounds like you then apply below!
- Owning, building, and evolving a user growth model that informs the business on product health and growth trajectory.
- Improving dashboards, reports and metrics to help provide clarity around business and growth performance.
- Uncovering, presenting, and acting on insights that are discovered through quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Seeing your insights come to life by working with Growth Strategists to A/B test ideas throughout the customer journey
- Prioritizing efforts to drive user retention and revenue.
- Supporting Growth Strategists to think through complex problems and help answer questions using data and insights.
- Presenting data and insights in a clear and concise manner through the use of visuals, slide decks, and in unconventional ways. #thinkdifferent
You’re Great At…
- Understanding how Freemium and self-serve business models operate and grow.
- Great handle on growth specific metrics such as acquisition, retention, monetization, and churn.
- Ability to leverage the power of R or Python in building reproducible and concise analysis. #dataninja
- Creating SQL queries, specifically PostgreSQL.
- Using Tableau or equivalent BI tools like Spotfire and QlikView to create fast, informative insights into data.
- Using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and helping them uncover insights into their initiatives.
- A proven self starter with top notch presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and agility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Being flexible and able to context switch on a dime.
- Juggling multiple projects and executing at the highest level.
- You like to have fun and geek out on data!
- Experience analyzing user behavior and retention.
- Understanding of techniques and tactics to improve product adoption and retention.
- Knowledge in data preparation, collection, and cleansing (ETL) process.
- We use GitHub to share projects and source control our work so if you know how to use a Git repo then you are ahead of the game!
- Statistics and experimental methodology (e.g. A/B testing).
- Knowledge or experience with Google Analytics.
- Previous SaaS or tech startup experience.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Customer Acquisition
PolicyGenius, New York
Fashion Label Intern
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Email Marketing Executive
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Field Marketing Manager
Yext, New York, NY
Brand Campaign Manager
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, MA