Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Media
Hootsuite, London, United Kingdom
We are more than a social media company
Who You Are...
You have 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising; managing paid search and/or paid social. Bonus if you have experience with affiliate marketing, programmatic display, and/or remarketing campaigns.
You are an experienced user of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Power Editor (or third party software like AdEspresso). You have been responsible for the allocation of budgets across channels, campaigns and regions to maximise return on investment.
You have experience creating landing pages, working with design on creative, writing compelling ad copy to optimize conversion rates across the entire acquisition funnel.
You have run A/B tests on different creative, copy, audience segments, channels, and tactics.
You are an innovative and creative thinker that balances risk taking with data-driven recommendations. You are resourceful and have a keen attention to detail. You are adaptable, curious and have a desire to learn in order to move your career forward in a tech company which is constantly evolving and changing.
You will support the Digital Marketing Strategist in creating, managing, and optimizing user acquisition campaigns which include paid search, paid social, affiliate, programmatic display and remarketing across a number of countries and languages. This is an excellent role for someone with entry-level experience who wants to work on a globally distributed marketing team managing campaigns across a number of channels and languages.
You’re Great At…
- Planning, building, and launching marketing campaigns across a number of paid media channels and languages
- Maximizing yield of budget across all channels and regions through optimisation and iteration and consistently exceeding targets
- Creating easy to consume reporting for the EMEA region on campaign effectiveness and ROI (including pulling raw data from Google Analytics and media vendors and using Excel/Google Sheets to analyse and transform)
- Using data to identify and surface opportunities for growth and improvement across the customer journey (ads, landing pages, conversion points, and post conversion) and communicating those insights in a clear manner
- Working with agencies, 3rd parties and other vendor partners
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for all things digital marketing, technology and advertising (and social media!)
- Evaluating emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Translating technical information to a non-technical audience
- Finding creative ways to do more with less, with a track record of staying on budget
- Collaborating with internal teams to create collateral (copy, design, content) and optimise user experience (design, sales, marketing, content, product, localisation etc). This role involves working with colleagues across the globe.
- B2B Demand Generation and/or SaaS experience
- Marketing technology experience - SEMrush, Wordstream, Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce, Tableau, Google docs, Marin/Kenshoo, Adespresso, etc.
- Fluent in a second language (German, Spanish, or French highly desirable)
- Google Analytics, Facebook, and/or Google Adwords certified
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Jobs You May Like
Affiliate Project Manager
Endurance International Group, Austin, TX
Creative Specialist with Native English
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Social Marketing Manager
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Associate Sales Designer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Intern, Fall 2018 Marketing Graphics Design
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
International Market Research Manager (m/f)