We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer, Frontend to help us build, test and deploy new products and features. You’ll be working with a team of talented engineers to design, build, and ship high-quality products, incorporate feedback to refine and improve beta releases and turn beta releases into production-ready, scalable products suitable for new and existing customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with and lead your team to design, build, test, and ship high-quality software to Hootsuite’s customers
- Help shape Hootsuite’s technical roadmap
- Iterate in an agile fashion creating hypotheses and testing them with incremental code shipments through continuous integration
- Identify multiple candidate solutions to a problem and evaluate them for fit given the constraints of the project
- Shape Hootsuite's culture, and your teams, through improved tooling, streamlining processes and working across product boundaries
- Keep up with current industry standards in technology, security, reliability, performance, and quality
- Define code standards and contribution processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering, and ample experience in designing, developing and maintaining software or an equivalent level of work experience, and a track record of substantial contributions to software projects with high business impact
- Experience with mentoring, coaching, and pairing with coworkers
- An understanding of SaaS software development practice; Ideally you have experience working on a SaaS product
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Creativity and Innovation: seek new and better ways of doing things, generating original and imaginative ideas, products, and/or solutions
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems and looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems and proposes several possible solutions.
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Performance Engineer