We’re looking for a Growth Account Executive, Commercial to partner with “Self-Service” clients to strategically build on existing relationships and grow the account. You’ll achieve this by up-selling and cross selling of both Hootsuite and partner products in your book of business. While based in Hootsuite’s Toronto office (post COVID19), you will report to the Manager, Commercial Sales.
********Please note we will not be hiring for this for the next couple months********
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Connect and engage with existing Self Service accounts and introduce them to new solutions from Hootsuite and Partners with the goal of selling new incremental contracts
- Increase the annual recurring revenue of our customers by up-selling/cross selling additional Hootsuite & Partner solutions
- Lean on internal subject matter experts to provide customer value in all stages of the deal cycle
- Exhibit passion for customer success by understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem solving for your customers’ unique needs
- Proactively seek out market information in order to effectively develop rapport with customers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proven experience in B2B sales experience OR lead generation/business development representative experience (experience in software & account management is considered an asset)
- Ability to focus on client business value, return on investment, and customer solutions (not features-focused selling)
- Strong communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Intrinsically motivated, results oriented, and driven to keep improving results
- Coachable and driven by continuous learning and development
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
The social news and entertainment company.