We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to partner with some of the world’s most progressive companies. In this role, you will focus on sourcing and cultivating new relationships, gaining a deep understanding of your clients’ needs, while building, qualifying, managing, and controlling a sales pipeline. You will collaborate and strategize with our internal teams on the sales process and sell Hootsuite’s solutions. Post Covid-19, you will be based out of our Toronto office and report into the Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build value-based relationships with existing customers and prospects to uncover upsell and net new opportunities, by educating customers on the impact Social Media has on their corporate strategy.
- Produce net new funnel through outbound prospecting efforts, including attending industry and social media events either virtually or in person where possible
- Accurately forecast in alignment with a quarterly business cadence with goal of meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue targets
- Create strategic account plans to be communicated across internal selling team and to help gain buy-in from customers and prospects for future growth
- Own a deal from start to finish, including the successful negotiation of legal & procurement processes
- Develop relationships with Hootsuite partners and sell through a value-based model
- Other related duties as requested
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Extensive sales experience, preferably within a B2B environment (minimum of 3 years in SaaS or software environment)
- Consistent track record of meeting / exceeding quota and closing $30k+ USD/GBP deals
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, generate pipeline and drive results in a competitive growth environment
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with teams such as Presales, Customer Success, Executive Leadership, etc throughout the sales process
- Experience working with a value-driven sales approach (as opposed to product/feature-led approach)
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/executing on your account/territory plans
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange