We’re looking for a Training Specialist to help us build and facilitate instructor-led training workshops, subject specialist training content, and eLearning modules for the worldwide customer support teams. You’ll be working on onboarding and other training programs to help ensure the ongoing, long-term improvement of customer Advocates’ skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within the customer support team. While based in Hootsuite’s Bucharest office (post COVID19) or remotely across Romania (in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities), you will report to the Director, Customer Support Enablement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Facilitate onboarding for new Customer Support Advocates and enterprise onboarding for Enterprise Customer Advocates, including assessing new hires’ knowledge and providing feedback and guidance
- Develop and implement classroom training workshops for new hires; skill-building workshops for Customer Advocates in the billing, technical and enterprise teams; as well as specialized training modules focused on specialized topics with flexibility and adaptability to deliver some courses in various time zones
- Facilitate classroom training workshops and webinars on soft skills, examples of these are upselling techniques, contact handling when dealing with difficult customers, business acumen, troubleshooting, chat, and phone-based customer support
- Work with the product team, product specialists and self-serve teams to develop and build content around new product launches, features, and functionality
- Assist in the maintenance of existing courseware and materials
- Research and present new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Considerable experience in course design, course facilitation/instruction, or e-learning design/delivery
- Competencies associated with a University, College and/or Adult Education Certification/Degree preferred
- Experience coordinating and delivering webinars, in-person training, and other virtual training
- Ability to create engaging live and digital content, and present this in a clear and easy-to-learn manner
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, training needs analysis, instructional design, information design, training methodologies, learning technologies and measurement strategies an asset
- Self initiative and a track record of working effectively on an independent basis
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Brewing up the future, today.