We’re looking for an Account Executive, Mid-Market to help us execute full-cycle SaaS selling transactions. As a Commercial Account Executive, Mid-Market you will work in a fast paced environment selling cutting edge new solutions to prospective mid market customers. You will work closely with companies in the Medium & Large business segment in the United States and Canada markets. Using your proven prospecting and business development skills, you will find potential new customers for Hootsuite. You will manage the whole sales process and client needs until they are introduced to Hootsuite’s Client Success team. Based out of our Toronto office (post Covid-19), you will report into the Senior Manager, Commercial Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prospect and generate your own leads in order to achieve individual quota targets
- Qualify and close inbound leads in an assigned and focused territory/vertical
- Craft sales strategies for your assigned vertical/territory and build/execute on your account plans/territory plans.
- Focus on identifying and developing new business with more complex organizations with potentially larger deal values. You will include our Professional Services, training, customer success, leadership and solutions consulting teams to ensure customer success and long term value.
- Effectively navigate through fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to all levels of prospective customers, including C-Level executives
- Organize your time efficiently, focusing on the highest priority and revenue generating activities to hit quota
- Lean on internal subject matter experts to provide customer value from the prospecting stage all the way to post-sale product adoption
- Exhibit passion for customer success by understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem solving for your customers’ unique needs
- Proactively seek out market information in order to effectively develop rapport with customers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Considerable B2B outbound sales experience (experience in software considered an asset).
- Experience working with senior executives and their teams in all communication mediums including onsite.
- Exposure to a line of business such as Marketing, Sales, Finance where you have learned and applied direct knowledge of business challenges issues to your solution.
- Proven record of consistent quota attainment and can share experiences of developing business plans with a mix of tactics.
- Outbound lead generation experience with knowledge of processes that generate results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
- Adaptable and able to manage through a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieving results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Business Acumen: Focus on business value vs. features/products selling
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed and motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- You have decided on a career path in sales for the long term. You are focused on building your skills and expertise and committing to a journey of self development.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid