Senior Workday Analyst
Hootsuite, Ottawa, ON. Toronto, ON. Vancouver, BC
We are more than a social media company
We’re looking for a Senior Workday Analyst to be our first point of contact for Hootsuite’s HRIS platform (Workday) and all related processes across our global functions. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of our HCM system and will be the subject matter expert on all HCM related issues for internal clients. In addition, you will help maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes, and serve as a resource for process-improvement tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including systems analysis, development, maintenance, and administration on projects
- Develop, implement, update and maintain the human resources information system (HRIS) to ensure data integrity and integration with other systems
- Create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes
- Provide technical support on HRIS practices and innovations and ensures that all applications comply with legal requirements
- Manage the testing, implementation and maintenance of new or modified human resources systems to meet the organization's ongoing needs
- Identify, analyze and propose changes to current processes to improve operations of assigned People functions areas
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing advice to staff and management, consistent with employee standards and legislative guidelines
- Configure, document and audit user security
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5 years HR/People experience with 2-3 years of HRIS/HCM experience
- Strong knowledge of Workday
- Experience within a multi-jurisdictional corporate environment
- Extremely well organized and exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced / Expert knowledge of Excel
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one