Customer Support Advocate - Bucharest (German & English)
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania
We are more than a social media company
We’re looking for a Customer Support Advocate to help support our customers by providing a world class service within our SLAs using a passionate and positive approach to the job as well in-depth process and product knowledge. You’ll be working with the Self Serve customers to exemplify great Customer Satisfaction & Quality Assurance. While based in Hootsuite’s Bucharest office, you will report to the Manager, Customer Support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist our customers with prompt, friendly and accurate help through any medium or channel (including email, phone, chat, social and public forums)
- Troubleshoot reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross/up-sell or churn prevention and guide customers to the best overall solution for them to maximize the value of Hootsuite
- Communicate in an open, engaging and helpful tone across all channels including email (tickets), chat, phones and social media (Twitter, Facebook)
- Tailor communication style and troubleshooting delivery to match knowledge or skill level of customer
- Identify and surface trends of customer or product issues with a focus on potential solutions
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Fully fluent in German and English
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn’t give up
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What We Offer...
- Generous annual time off
- Equity in Hootsuite
- Medical Services and Insurance for yourself and your family
- Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- You will be working on a Macbook
- Employee lifestyle assistance
About us Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 15+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.
Want to learn more about Hootsuite? Visit Hootsuite's website.
183 Active Jobs
On-demand delivery empowering local economies