Sr. Software Dev Eng in Test - Partner Certification
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Powering the Future of Data
The Cloudera Quality Engineering Team is looking for exceptionally talented software engineer, to deliver continuous improvement our security analytics and the other products that we provide to our customers. You will do this through your deep understanding of security automation tools, SIEM, test methodologies for distributed software, and customer focus.
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in quality and development.
- Design and build advanced automated testing framework, tools and automated test suites, in Python (pytest), Shell, Java (TestNG/JUnit).
- Understanding on Security test a variety of open source big data technologies in order to offer a centralized tool for security monitoring and analysis.
- Should worked on log aggregation, full packet capture indexing, storage, advanced behavioral analytics and data enrichment, while applying the most current threat-intelligence information to security telemetry within a single platform.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies, creating test cases and test plans.
- Define the optimum suites for sanity, regression, smoke, deployment verification etc., and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Debugging, and deploying software for highly scaled cluster applications, involving thousands of servers, or enterprise applications involving large data centers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5-9 years experience test development, automation tools development, and/or data center administration.
- Mine and analyze data from product code base and automation to enhance quality. Develop automated tests for web, APIs and performance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Doesn’t let things fall through the cracks.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and applications is an added advantage.
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at cloudera.com.
"Please bear with us as we consolidate job openings after the merger. To view legacy Cloudera jobs, click here https://www.cloudera.com/careers/careers-listing.html"
For information on Cloudera's Privacy and Data Policy, click here. If you have any questions about the policy please contact us at [email protected].
Cloudera is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance with applying for a position, please email our office at [email protected].
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.