This is an exciting opportunity for an aggressive self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate negotiating skills. You are known for your strong hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration.
- You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including identifying core customers, mapping the benefits of Hortonworks solutions to the business requirements.
- You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Develop detailed sales/marketing plans and sales forecasts
- Manage time and work flow and create effective call plans
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
- Build an exhaustive network and generate prolific referrals
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 5-10 years of successful enterprise software sales
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated
- Ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust
- Extensive relationships with CXO’s in the market
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities
All employees are required to adhere to all Hortonworks employment policies, including without limitation information security policies
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training, and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Solutions Architect (UK)
Account Director, SF
Vox Media, San Francisco
Country Manager - Germany
Commercial Account Executive
Hootsuite, London, UK
Junior Application Engineer
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Broadcast Specialist, Integrated Marketing
MLB Advanced Media, MLB Advanced Media