At Cloudera (recently acquired Hortonworks), we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at cloudera.com.
As a Sr. Recruiter you are vital to the overall success of the organization. The RIGHT person will have an incredible grasp on how to manage a full life cycle recruiting process. In this you’ll need to build a strategic partnership with the business unit hiring managers to ensure we are hiring the “A” Players.
- You know the importance and value of a great recruiter
- You have been part of something BIG moving at a very fast pace - and you can keep up!
- You know how to identify and track down talent; you know how to qualify talent and sell them on opportunity
- You are organized, detail-oriented and deadline/results-driven
- You thrive “on the hunt”
- You have experienced the rigors and demands of recruiting (corporate and agency) as well as the successes of it – and you love it!
- Manage the entire recruiting process and act as a candidate / hiring manager advocate
- Evaluate skill level and help manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/declines
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers and executive management
- Responsible for sourcing candidates primarily through active networking and job postings
- Manage the day-to-day focus of any Sourcers assigned to support your recruiting efforts
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hires in Workday (our ATS)
- At least 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Solid experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Tireless work ethic and great sense of urgency
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines and geography
- Ability to grasp new technologies
- Exceptional sourcing capabilities
- Demonstrated competencies around talent assessment, market intelligence, networking, relationship building, business acumen, sales acumen, technology acumen, negotiation and innovation
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS/CRM is desirable
- BS/BA Degree is desirable
Recruiting quality talent requires hard work, knowledge, strategy, patience and at times, a little bit of luck. You will need to understand a broad range of issues across the cultures, teams and high-tech industry as well as the “nuts and bolts” of what drives each unique individual candidate. It is a highly skilled position, requiring someone who can master mostly intangible factors to bring about tangible results - the best hire for each and every open position.
Cloudera is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance with applying for a position, please email our office at [email protected].
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Jobs You May Like
Coach, MLT Ascend College Program/Contract
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Washington, DC Metro Area; Chicago; New York City; or San...