Title: Senior Sales Systems Analyst
Location: Cork, Ireland
The Senior Sales Systems Analyst will work as part of the Field Systems Team, which is dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features of the platforms and tools used to support Cloudera’s global Field organization. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be able to interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand and document their business requirements. Once identified, the Senior Analyst will work with Field Systems product managers and technical leads to ensure the requested functionality is implemented properly.
Additionally, this individual will perform administrative duties to support user onboarding, data analysis, and system configuration. This role will be based in Cloudera’s Cork, Ireland office and therefore the Senior Analyst must be able to work independently and effectively collaborate with users and teammates across the globe. Although extensive travel is not required for this role, the Senior Analyst should be able to make trips to office locations in Europe or the United States a few times a year if necessary.
- Engage with sales managers and key stakeholders based in the EMEA region to gather system requirements
- Asses functional requirements with cross-functional teams to identify gaps and impacts to upstream and downstream systems and processes
- Develop flowcharts and other system/process diagrams to illustrate and validate to-be optimizations
- Document requirements and create backlog of enhancements
- Coordinate with Field Systems product manager and technical leads on defining solutions
- Engage in scrum process to advocate for backlog to be prioritized and provide context to developers
- Support system administrative tasks including user onboarding and access to necessary platforms and tools, basic system configuration, and data import and cleansing operations
- Respond to, prioritize and triage reported system issues within expected SLAs
- Organize and lead user accepted testing (UAT) sessions in region and maintain test plans/scripts
- Work with Sales Peformance team to produce training content and support delivery
- 5+ years of experience working as a systems/functional analyst supporting sales, marketing or order managment operations in a high growth industry
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com system administration experience, including user management, access controls, object, field, and workflow configuration, and report and dashboard creation
- Ability to effectively and independently respond to and triage user issues in a timely manner
- Experience using other sales platforms and tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clari, LeanData, Outreach, SalesLoft, Engagio, DiscoverOrg, etc. is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of sales processes, such as lead generation, account & territory planning, forecasting, and quote management
- Experience with GSuite or other office productivity tools (e.g. MS Office) to produce documentation
- Proficient spreadsheet (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel) skills to analyze, cleanse and correct errors, and prepare sales data for import/update in systems
- Ability to use diagraming tools (e.g. Lucidchart, Omnigraffle, Visio) to produce system/process flowcharts
- com Administrator certification is preferred
- Experience with Agile project management methodology and practices is preferred
- SQL and/or Hadoop data analysis (e.g. Impala, Hive) proficiency is desireable
- Domo, Tableau or other BI platform experience is a plus
- Can communicate openly and operate with integrity
- Ability to stay motivated, with positive “can do” attitude even under stressful situations
- Is intellectually curious and proactively seeks to learn about new technology and tools, best practices, corporate direction, and business trends
- Displays competence & creativity, mutual respect and can share responsibility and reward with teammates
- Possesses a sense of urgency and is outcome oriented
- Proven to be trustworthy & ethical
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at cloudera.com.
Cloudera is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance with applying for a position, please email our office at [email protected].
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one