Cloudera is looking for a talented, motivated, and passionate Senior General Ledger Accountant to support accounting activities across the European subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of the financial statements for the EMEA subsidiaries.
- Manage the subsidiary month end, quarter end, and year end closing process and financial reporting packages.
- Monitor and forecast cash and oversee the bank integration.
- Support the global monthly consolidation process.
- Manage intercompany balances and settlement and align the with intercompany agreement terms.
- Maintain compliance with the Company’s existing SOX and internal control processes.
- Manage the local quarterly and annual audit related activities as well as international statutory audits.
- Develop/review and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to EMEA finance activities.
- Oversee the external local accounting/compliance firm to ensure that all regulatory compliance requirements are completed timely and accurately.
- Liaise with Treasury, Payroll, HR, Equity, Legal, FP&A, Tax, and the Corporate accounting teams to ensure day-to-day finance operational needs are met and assist in resolving issues and providing guidelines.
- Mentor and support colleagues in the accounting team
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned on an as-needed basis.
- Follow and comply with all company standards and relevant compliance requirements.
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 7+ years relevant accounting experience, preferably in a public company.
- Strong foundation in accounting, monthly close, and financial reporting.
- Significant knowledge of local accounting regulations and compliance. US GAAP accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, be agile and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Team player with strong communication, customer service, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and to efficiently interact with various groups across the company as well as outside of the company.
- Intermediate/Advance Excel skills.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at cloudera.com.
Cloudera is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance with applying for a position, please email our office at [email protected].
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Brewing up the future, today.