Sr Software Engineer - MiNiFi
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at cloudera.com.
Candidates will focus on creating extension modules for an existing agent that runs in a variety of deployment environments and applications. Primary responsibilities would include developing device or use case focused extensions to this agent.
- Strong C++ foundation with familiarity with C++11 standards
- Familiarity with C++ smart pointers in C++11 and C++14 and
understanding of their scoped memory management
- Working knowledge of C++ templating
- Knowledge of threading constructs and principals C++
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Understanding of static and shared library development paradigms
- Experience writing unit, integration, and system tests for C++
- Familiarity with git version control
- Effective communication of design and development in a distributed team environment
- Engagement and interaction with open source communities
- Familiarity with GDB and Valgrind
- Familiarity with embedded and low-level hardware development
Cloudera is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance with applying for a position, please email our office at [email protected].
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Services Sales Manager - Corporate and Enterprise - Asia Pacific & Japan
Qualtrics, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia