Location: London, UK.
Hortonworks is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Director to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the EMEA and APAC sales organizations to create and execute a targeted demand generation strategy including integrated field marketing led campaigns that capture and nurture leads through the sales funnel. Proven experience in various marketing techniques, including online and traditional marketing is required. As a marketing leader, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the success of the company and see results from your efforts. Attention to detail is crucial as well as the ability to drive a team and to own and manage marketing initiatives from conception through follow-up.
- Partner with Marketing & International sales leadership to create an integrated demand generation strategy in that is aligned with company goals
- Manage a team of EMEA and APAC Field Marketers who are executing targeted regional demand generation plans.
- Manage and track the International Field Marketing budget.
- Measure and analyze strategic and tactical effectiveness metrics from leads to pipeline including ROI
- Develop Field Marketing strategy through a deep understanding of target accounts, quotas, pipeline and regional needs to develop international marketing goals and plans.
- Lead team in creating regionally specific integrated marketing plans that include seminars, executive dinners, direct marketing campaigns, telemarketing programs, in account activities, 3rd party events, PR, regionally specific content, etc.
- Define and execute programs based on regional input, knowledge of the market, knowledge of Hortonworks penetration, and resource availability
- Partner with the International Marketing Campaigns Manager to create fully integrated campaigns.
- Communicate project status, issues and results to business unit and marketing team
- Provide a conduit for communications to the sales leadership team on program performance and contribution to pipeline
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
- Minimum of 10 years high-tech marketing experience.
- Specific experience with open source software desirable.
- Experience building and managing high-performing marketing teams.
- Experience with integrated marketing techniques and account based marketing.
- Experience creating, managing and executing B2B direct marketing customer lead generation and acquisition programs
- Event marketing experience
- Ability to work with and communicate to executives across the company.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution and success evaluation
- Strong planning, project management and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Bright Funnel and Engagio preferred.
All employees are required to adhere to all Hortonworks employment policies, including without limitation information security policies.
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training, and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Event Coordinator - Dubai
Insider, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Director of Customer Marketing, Udemy for Business
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
CRM Marketing Manager
Helix, San Carlos, San Francisco
Local Marketing Manager
LimeBike, San Diego, CA