* Drive architecture, design, and implementation of key aspects of the front end user experience for Hortonworks Dataflow products built around key Apache Software Foundation technologies such as Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, and other ecosystem projects.
* Collaborate with and contribute to the Apache project communities such as Apache Kafka and Apache NiFi and others.
* Work with product management, engineering, UX, documentation, and quality assurance teams to deliver high-quality products
* Interact with partners and customers to help define the roadmap and shape the technology
* Empower team members to deliver high-quality software at a fast pace
* BS or MS in Computer Science
* Proven track record of performance
* Strong computer science fundamentals. Passionate about programming.
* Tooling experience: SystemJS, npm, maven, git, Grunt, Karma, Jasmine
* Framework/Library experience: Angular, D3, jQuery
* Strong oral and written communication skills
All employees are required to adhere to all Hortonworks employment policies, including without limitation information security policies.
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi, and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training, and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com.
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and it's subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Hortonworks is a leading innovator in the industry, creating, distributing and supporting enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications. Our mission is to manage the world’s data. We have a single-minded focus on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, NiFi, and Spark. We along with our 1600+ partners provide the expertise, training and services that allow our customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business. Our connected data platforms powers modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. We are Powering the Future of Data™.
Want to learn more about Hortonworks? Visit Hortonworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
(Senior) Data Scientist (m/f)
Senior Technical Writer
Staff Software Engineer
Hortonworks, Budapest, Hungary
Senior Director of Analytics
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Business Data Analyst
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Senior Malware Researcher
Flashpoint, New York, NY, Remote, or Tysons, VA