We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch as we’ve come in at #3 on Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast50 2018! It feels great to pause for a second and cherish being categorised amongst such esteemed peers because on most days, we just keep our head down and stay focused on our vision of unlocking the potential of every home.
We deliver for our customers through a combination of thoughtful interior design and attentive hotel-style services that delivers superior earnings through our strength in dynamic pricing.
Hostmaker is a Series B funded fast-growing business backed by institutional funding from technology,hospitality and real estate investors. Marriott International, the largest hotel company in the world, chose to partner with us for their first foray in to serviced homestays, introducing Tribute Portfolio Homes in 2018.
We have scaled rapidly in just four years across major international destinations with offices in - London, Paris, Cote D'Azur, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and more to come!
Our culture is important to us; it is open, inclusive, transparent and honest. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. We are striving everyday to deliver the best possible experience to not only our hosts and guests but also our wonderful employees (we like to call ourselves Pigeons, in honour of our brand mascot, Sir P John.) We work hard, we have fun and we look after each other.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the design and execution of our growth strategy, working directly with our CEO, Head of Product and marketing team to:
- Define strategy for marketing-driven growth
- Be responsible for generating revenue by increasing inbound sales through successful marketing based on market research, pricing, product marketing, communications and PR
- You are hungry to achieve escape velocity and win new markets! (listen to Peter Thiel to learn more about this: https://mastersofscale.com/peter-thiel-escape-the-competition/)
- Identify the most efficient customer acquisition strategies in the book and implement them flawlessly; then devise strategies no one else has thought of because they’re simply that inventive
- Be a growth hacker in everything you do and figure out the crux of what our customers look like and what they want!
- Leverage data to continuously analyse and refine new and existing campaigns in order to increase customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Take the customer-centric approach to growth, using qualitative and quantitative techniques to uncover insights and drive actions
What can you bring?
- 10-12 years of progressive experience in a strategic marketing business role focussed on growth hacking
- At least 2 years as a multidisciplinary marketing team leader
- You possess a strong academic background: a Master’s degree in strategy and marketing
- You are thought leader within the marketing sphere, posses a commercial and analytical mindset and apply it to everything you do!
- You have experience winning market share for you products across international markets
- You are a master of data and have extensive experience using data-centric approach to driving growth in a startup environment
- You have extensive experience developing and launching successful, international growth marketing campaigns
- You may have experience in the travel, leisure and/or property space
- Preferably fluent in more than one European language including English
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on your toes everyday
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (so you have a stake in what you build!)
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Discounted Airbnb travel, we want our staff to truly understand the Airbnb experience
- Discounts at Hostmaker homes (we’re now in across 9 cities in Europe and Asia so your next holiday is sorted!)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary bonuses
We are the most experienced short-let property management company As hospitality experts and Airbnb hosts ourselves, we know the industry like the back of our hands. With local market expertise and custom-built pricing tools, we work to earn you up to 30% higher yields, compared to competing listings. Our dedicated team carries out guest vetting and identity checks, home checks after every clean, and prompt property management while your home is in our care. We go the extra mile, welcoming guests to your home in person, providing welcome packs with complimentary amenities, and responding to any guest communication in record time. We invest heavily to ensure that we have the latest and greatest technology to help us stay on top of our game, and help you have direct insights on your property and earnings.
Want to learn more about Hostmaker? Visit Hostmaker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Associate Director, Access Value & Evidence Strategy Lead, BeNeLux
Bluebird Bio, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
InfluxData, San Francisco
Digital Marketing Manager, SEM
MoneyLion, San Francisco
Marketing Assistant - Global
Hypebeast, Hong Kong