We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch as we’ve come in at #3 on Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast50 2018! It feels great to pause for a second and cherish being categorised amongst such esteemed peers because on most days, we just keep our head down and stay focused on our vision of unlocking the potential of every home.
We deliver for our customers through a combination of thoughtful interior design and attentive hotel-style services that deliver superior earnings through our strength in dynamic pricing.
Hostmaker is a fast-growing business backed by institutional funding from technology, hospitality and real estate investors.
We have scaled rapidly in just four years across major international destinations with offices in - London, Paris, Cannes, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Bangkok, Dubai, with more to come!
Our culture is important to us. We are a diverse bunch. The pigeons who flock here are curious, creative and determined to go beyond the brief for our hosts, guests and for each other. We aim to create the best environment possible for them to let their talent shine through.
Who Are You?
The Welcome Wizard is the face of Hostmaker and the up-keeper of Hostmaker guest experience. As Welcome Wizard you will:
- Punctual and reliable, 100% of the time
- Committed and enthusiastic - whatever the weather!
- Proactive, with great initiative and an ability to think on your feet
- A great problem solver with an ability to work under time pressure
- A great communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service
- Excited to travel around London meeting and greeting guests from all corners of the world!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests on behalf of our hosts in a way that clearly displays the Hostmaker hospitality experience.
- Make sure that each Hostmaker apartment is guest-ready by carrying the last supervision checks before the guest’s arrival and make sure that Hostmaker standards are in place prior the guests' arrival
- If some items need changing or purchasing, will proactively do so by sourcing them ASAP
- Carry basic maintenance and troubleshooting where possible, or, report when not possible and make sure that guests are informed on potential future actions by Hostmaker or the host in order to deal with the issue
- Be friendly and engaging at all times
- Make every guest feel at home by helping with the luggage, breaking the ice with interesting conversational topics and being personal by easily adapting to different types of guests and situations each time
- Thoroughly show the property and its quirks and clearly show all the areas that needs particular attention and explanation.
- Demonstrate, if needed, how to work a specific appliance or feature of the flat
- Inform about the house and building basic behavioural and security rules, clearly explain what are the off limit areas within the property
- Make sure that keys and check out procedure are explained for a smooth and stress-free check out experience
- Report and follow up where necessary in order to ensure a 5-star Hostmaker experience.
A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
- A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged pigeons who’ll keep you on your toes everyday!
- Investors that believes in our mission!
- No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
- Competitive salary
We are the most experienced short-let property management company As hospitality experts and Airbnb hosts ourselves, we know the industry like the back of our hands. With local market expertise and custom-built pricing tools, we work to earn you up to 30% higher yields, compared to competing listings. Our dedicated team carries out guest vetting and identity checks, home checks after every clean, and prompt property management while your home is in our care. We go the extra mile, welcoming guests to your home in person, providing welcome packs with complimentary amenities, and responding to any guest communication in record time. We invest heavily to ensure that we have the latest and greatest technology to help us stay on top of our game, and help you have direct insights on your property and earnings.
Want to learn more about Hostmaker? Visit Hostmaker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Family Medicine Physician
Heal, Brooklyn, New York