Business Development Coordinator
HotelTonight, New York
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates on your mobile device
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
- Successfully complete a two week training program that will teach you the art of building relationships with hotel partners, industry terminology and KPIs, and master HotelTonight’s approach to launching into new markets
- Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems with ease
- Receive your assigned market here in the US, and draft a plan to nurture and establish relationships with your hotel partners
- Pitch new hotels on joining HotelTonight, effectively communicating our value proposition to potential partners
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Sign your first hotel(s) – and hit the HT gong to celebrate!
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your markets with the goal of becoming the ‘go-to’ source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, booking patterns, etc.)
- Create and implement strategic tactics to ensure your hotel partners are successful in your markets
- Go on your first market visit to meet your partners and provide in-person support and guidance
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Meet and exceed KPIs by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
- Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several cities within a particular region. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for our users
- Comfortably analyze internal and external data to identify market trends, uncover opportunities, and craft innovative strategies to grow your markets
- Speak fluently about the hospitality industry and revenue management best practices, acting as a trusted industry advisor for your hotel partners
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Undergraduate degree; 0-3 years of professional experience
- Flexibility to travel to your market 20-25% of the time
- Customer-centric: Prior client-facing experience is not required, but you demonstrate exceptional behaviors that drive partner success
- Resourceful: Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals. Ability to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles or solve problems
- Go getter: Quick learner and you’re fearless about proposing new ideas and strategies, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- Strong Communicator: Ability to use concise, clear and compelling language with both internal and external parties
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL:
- Receive top notch training with plenty of opportunities for growth and development (all of the managers on this team were promoted internally!)
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Be at the front lines of growing our supply of awesome hotels for our tech savvy customers
- Grow your own market in the US and establish yourself as a subject matter expert for HotelTonight and our hotel partners
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- HotelTonight was featured as a top company to launch your career in!
- An official Best Places to Work (we're in the top 10!)
- The opportunity to define mobile commerce and change the way people book travel
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing, and recognized for all the great work you do
- The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
- Excellent health, dental, vision and 401k plans, and stock options too
- Fun stuff - quarterly travel stipend, flexible time off, subsidized cell phone plans and fitness memberships, and the opportunity to spin the HT Roulette wheel to win a spontaneous weekend getaway!
So we make it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. When hotels have unsold rooms, they load them on the app, which means you get incredible deals. We screen every hotel featured, and only work with ones you’ll love. By booking on HotelTonight you get the flexibility to play it by ear, while knowing you’ll get a great price and a great place to stay.
Want to learn more about HotelTonight? Visit HotelTonight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
Obama Foundation, Chicago, IL; Washington, D.C.
Join our Talent Community today!
Kiva, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Development Manager, SMB
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Sr. Manager - Business Development
Box, Redwood City, CA