HotelTonight, New York
HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates on your mobile device
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU WILL:
- Forecast and assign targets to the team while tracking key sales metrics to assess the performance of sellers
- Provide guidance and oversee the day-to-day pipeline management for your sales team
- Collaborate with Regional Managers to prioritize and deploy sales resources effectively
- Hire, train, and develop a team of sellers
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Build processes to help manage the sales process and effectively collaborate with regional teams
- Lead by example; jumping in to make calls and close deals for your team
- Communicate with leadership and internal stakeholders on dealflow and the performance of the sales program
- Pursue high value, strategic sales prospects. Effectively drive and manage the sales cycle for key accounts.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU WILL:
- Foster an exciting and competitive sales environment that motivates the team
- Continually ideate and test innovative sales tactics to improve new client acquisition processes
- Drive sales strategy and help create vision for future sales organization
- Develop sales best practices and collateral to provide sales guidance and support to the global supply team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Undergraduate degree
- You have 5 years of professional experience, with a focus on owning client relationships and business strategy
- 1-2 years of direct team management experience
- You are a result driven with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- You are good at getting things done and driving results
- You are resilient and have an unflappable personality.
- You are persistent, you effectively navigate rejection, and are never discouraged.
- You are experienced in developing and building teams
- You know how to inspire and motivate peopleYou’re an excellent communicator with the ability to comfortably interface and present to leadership
- You have a strategic vision for how to grow sales and make sales processes more efficient at HotelTonight
- You’re comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- You have a tireless work ethic and settle for nothing
- You have a proven track record of working effectively with other departments - in this role, you’ll work closely with Regional Managers, SPT, legal and external companies
- You’re comfortable using sales tools such as LinkedIn, Salesforce, Mixmax, etc.
WHY THIS ROLE IS COOL
- Own and drive the success of a new sales team in North America
- Work on a collaborative team that knows the value of teamwork, out of the box thinking, and effective communication
- Annual visits to at least one of our international offices in Berlin, London and Paris
- Be part of a company that is revolutionizing hospitality and travel spontaneously!
So we make it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. When hotels have unsold rooms, they load them on the app, which means you get incredible deals. We screen every hotel featured, and only work with ones you’ll love. By booking on HotelTonight you get the flexibility to play it by ear, while knowing you’ll get a great price and a great place to stay.
Want to learn more about HotelTonight? Visit HotelTonight's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager of Field Marketing, South
Box, Charlotte, NC
Strategist, Paid Social
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Office)
Digital Communications Specialist
Gemini, New York, NY
Product Content Marketer
Autopilot, Sydney, Australia
Global Physical Security Operations Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Director of Product, Growth
Scopely, Culver City, CA