Infrastructure Security- Cloud security Engineer (DEVSECOPS)
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Watch TV Shows, Movies, Live Cricket Matches & News Online
Your Key Responsibilities
- Knowledge of the DevOps culture and principles.
- Identify security flaws and vulnerabilities in infrastructure
- Develop a procedural set of responses to security problems
- Deep understanding of the computer science and its application
- Understand VMs, docker containers and their orchestration with its challenges (e.g. Kubernetes, docker)
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, and network and host anomaly detection through both automated (NIDS/HIDS) and manual means.
- A good knack for automating infrastructure security as much as possible
What to Bring
- Worked with a service mesh to encrypt communication
- Experienced in large scale distributed system
- Experience in tools for securely accessing secrets (e.g. Vault)
- Experience with configuration management: Terraform,Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc
- You play a key leadership role in assisting software development teams in securely architecting/operating their software applications by aligning to the SE secure software development principles, industry standard methodologies, compliance and privacy requirements.
- You will be a high-level individual contributor who will lead security architecture assessments, build and drive security standards and design capabilities to hold development teams accountable to reducing and improving trust with SE employees, partners, and customers.
- You will build, promote and scale the best DevSecOps practice across the company globally and drive adoption of tools and practices as the teams transform to DevSecOps.
- Willing to learn
- Zero tolerance for security vulnerabilities and process inefficiency
- Always look for opportunities to optimize, automate and secure the daily workflow
- See beyond the current norm of operation, then design and implement solutions in stages
- Great communication skills in building culture for other engineers to do the same
About us Hotstar is one of the fastest growing video-on-demand services in the world. Our sophisticated video streaming technology and attention to detail on user experience across multiple devices makes us the top video destination for TV Shows, Movies, and LIVE Sports. With 85,000 hours of content in 8 languages, 100 Million downloads in a year, and a rapidly exploding watch time, our mission is to revolutionize Internet entertainment and become the largest personalized television service in the world.
Want to learn more about Hotstar? Visit Hotstar's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.