What you'll do:
- Administer Zuora, including integrations of Zuora with other systems and portals and implementation of new and/or enhanced features
- Examine and evaluate customer contracts for completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness as part of partnering with the sales organization pre- and post-sale
- Develop policies, processes and controls to mitigate both operational and financial risks, including performing walkthroughs and creating flowcharts, narratives, and training materials
- Assist with financial planning and modeling, including generating system and manual reports and preparing assessments of cash burn and expenses allocation
- Support accounting and finance functions by assisting with periodic reconciliations, creating and maintaining subledgers, analyzing financial statements and tax-related documentation along with audit support
What you have:
- 4+ years of Big 4 (or similar) public accounting work experience
- 2+ years of industry (or similar) finance and accounting work tenure
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as a licensed CPA (Active preferred)
- Strong financial operations skills, including documentation of risk mitigation
- Critical analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Collaborative approach with solid presentation skills
Special consideration given for:
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft Visio, and SQL
- Financial statement preparation/disclosure exposure
- Technology and real estate industries knowledge
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary leverages comprehensive data and predictive analytics to help you make more informed real estate decisions. Utilizing more than four decades of data, we establish property values and forecast returns for every state, ZIP Code, block, and home in the US. Insights are delivered via app or API. OUR PEOPLE: We are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about our journey to build world-class products that transform the way decisions are made in a $35 trillion asset class. OUR TECHNOLOGY: We use Python, AWS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, R, Pandas, NumPy, PostGIS, Django, Flask, AngularJS, React, Swift, Ansible, Terraform, DynamoDB, S3, Aurora, Node, Express, Tile38, Lua, Go, CloudSearch, C, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, FreeIPA, Memcached, Fluentd, SQS, SNS, CFEngine, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, and Swift. OUR INVESTORS: Top investors believe in the HouseCanary vision. They include Hillspire (Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's family office), PSP Capital (founded by entrepreneur and former Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker), Bryant Stibel (cofounded by NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant), ECA Ventures (Mark Dyne), Alpha Edison, Raven Ventures, and others.
Want to learn more about HouseCanary? Visit HouseCanary's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.