HouseCanary, San Francisco
See jobs at HouseCanary
At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of real estate. Our goal is to help people make better real estate decisions by offering an unparalleled level of insight and transparency. HouseCanary platforms forecast property values at a local level, and every month, we forecast 36 months into the future. Across all markets, our models explain more than 95% of the past variability in price.
We're seeking a passionate executive assistant to help manage executive schedules, travel, expense reporting and day-to-day administration of company business.
What you'll do:
- Manage multiple calendars for executive leadership team
- Coordinate logistics for meetings - including large offsites, events and all-hands
- Stay on top of all happenings at HouseCanary
- Arrange executive travel and facilitate multi-office communication
- Provide exceptional support to executives, customers, prospects and partners
- Work proactively and flexibly to lead simultaneous projects
What you have:
- 3yrs+ partnering with senior executives at a fast growing technology company
- Exceptional communication skills, with a penchant for organization, details and problem-solving
- Comfort interacting with people at all levels with a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to make sound decisions with little supervision or direction
- Desire to promote a progressive and energetic company culture
- Experience with our tools (Gmail, Concur, Confluence, etc.)
- Excitement around building a world-class company and continual improvement
Special consideration given for:
- General tech support
- HR policies/regulations and employee on-boarding
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the single authoritative source for accurate, uniform information that covers every residential block and property in the U.S., analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary. See into the Future of Real Estate.
HouseCanary leverages comprehensive data and predictive analytics to help you make more informed real estate decisions. Utilizing more than four decades of data, we establish property values and forecast returns for every state, ZIP Code, block, and home in the US. Insights are delivered via app or API. OUR PEOPLE: We are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about our journey to build world-class products that transform the way decisions are made in a $35 trillion asset class. OUR TECHNOLOGY: We use Python, AWS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, R, Pandas, NumPy, PostGIS, Django, Flask, AngularJS, React, Swift, Ansible, Terraform, DynamoDB, S3, Aurora, Node, Express, Tile38, Lua, Go, CloudSearch, C, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, FreeIPA, Memcached, Fluentd, SQS, SNS, CFEngine, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, and Swift. OUR INVESTORS: Top investors believe in the HouseCanary vision. They include Hillspire (Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's family office), PSP Capital (founded by entrepreneur and former Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker), Bryant Stibel (cofounded by NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant), ECA Ventures (Mark Dyne), Alpha Edison, Raven Ventures, and others.
Want to learn more about HouseCanary? Visit HouseCanary's website.
Jobs You May Like
Construction Project Manager
Knotel, Knotel SF