At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We are seeking a passionate Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Manager to help develop and execute email and push-notification marketing strategies to drive engagement, product usage and loyalty.
What you will do:
- Own HC’s email and SMS marketing, championing mobile experiences, deliverability, captivating prose and thoughtful offers/communications
- Design, create and deliver robust marketing automation programs to support the growth and expansion of our core products while also improving retention and loyalty
- Understand the needs of our target segments (investors, lenders, appraisers, and agents) to help deliver communications tailored to nurture them through the funnel
- Use marketing automation and customer relationship management tools to deliver timely and relevant campaigns with a focus on recency and relevancy
- Guide copywriters and designers in end-to-end campaign management including synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights
- Maintain a clean, clearly segmented database through regular optimizations
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience with CRM or email marketing
- Supreme project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks involving cross-functional partners
- Proven ability to proactively develop B2B communication strategy, execute day-to-day tactics, and optimize based on performance tracking
- Passion for providing a delightful user experience
- Knowledge of latest trends and technologies related to email marketing, automation, and marketing operations
Bonus points for:
- Marketo and/or Salesforce expertise
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch
- Ability to code HTML and CSS
- Financial services or real estate industry exposure
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - see into the future of real estate.
HouseCanary leverages comprehensive data and predictive analytics to help you make more informed real estate decisions. Utilizing more than four decades of data, we establish property values and forecast returns for every state, ZIP Code, block, and home in the US. Insights are delivered via app or API. OUR PEOPLE: We are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about our journey to build world-class products that transform the way decisions are made in a $35 trillion asset class. OUR TECHNOLOGY: We use Python, AWS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, R, Pandas, NumPy, PostGIS, Django, Flask, AngularJS, React, Swift, Ansible, Terraform, DynamoDB, S3, Aurora, Node, Express, Tile38, Lua, Go, CloudSearch, C, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, FreeIPA, Memcached, Fluentd, SQS, SNS, CFEngine, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, and Swift. OUR INVESTORS: Top investors believe in the HouseCanary vision. They include Hillspire (Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's family office), PSP Capital (founded by entrepreneur and former Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker), Bryant Stibel (cofounded by NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant), ECA Ventures (Mark Dyne), Alpha Edison, Raven Ventures, and others.
Want to learn more about HouseCanary? Visit HouseCanary's website.
Jobs You May Like
Corporate Strategy Analyst/Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Content and Social Executive - Netherlands
Luno, Cape Town
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
InfluxData, San Francisco
AV Editor - Marketing Operations APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Content Marketing Campaign Manager
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
Sales Operations Associate
Mark43, New York