At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for three million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
We're seeking a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to help manage the software release process for our world-class products, implement monitoring solutions, and manage our AWS infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Own build and release management practices
- Drive infrastructure strategy and operations
- Lead operations service delivery and support
- Implement systems monitoring solutions
- Ensure application and infrastructure security
- Work with an awesome technology team building unmatched products
What you have:
- 6+ years software engineering experience
- An agile and continuous delivery mindset
- Strong Linux skills (RedHat or Ubuntu)
- Deep understanding of AWS
- Experience with infrastructure automation (Salt, Chef, Puppet or Ansible)
- Versed in continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
- Substantial knowledge of SCM (Git, Github Perforce, Mercurial, etc.)
- Experience with application server frameworks, and web servers (Rails, Django, Nginx, Apache HTTP, Flask, etc.)
- Monitoring tools expertise (pingdom, nagios, Datadog, New Relic)
- Relational database mastery (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Extra credit for:
- Performance management
- Infrastructure Security Experience
- Capacity planning
- Internal office infrastructure experience
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - see into the future of real estate.
HouseCanary leverages comprehensive data and predictive analytics to help you make more informed real estate decisions. Utilizing more than four decades of data, we establish property values and forecast returns for every state, ZIP Code, block, and home in the US. Insights are delivered via app or API. OUR PEOPLE: We are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about our journey to build world-class products that transform the way decisions are made in a $35 trillion asset class. OUR TECHNOLOGY: We use Python, AWS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, R, Pandas, NumPy, PostGIS, Django, Flask, AngularJS, React, Swift, Ansible, Terraform, DynamoDB, S3, Aurora, Node, Express, Tile38, Lua, Go, CloudSearch, C, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, FreeIPA, Memcached, Fluentd, SQS, SNS, CFEngine, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, and Swift. OUR INVESTORS: Top investors believe in the HouseCanary vision. They include Hillspire (Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's family office), PSP Capital (founded by entrepreneur and former Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker), Bryant Stibel (cofounded by NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant), ECA Ventures (Mark Dyne), Alpha Edison, Raven Ventures, and others.
Want to learn more about HouseCanary? Visit HouseCanary's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Financial Reporting
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Technical Lead Software Engineering - Ride Experience Software
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Project Manager, Supply Chain
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Customer Success Representative (9-6, Mon-Fri)
Justworks, New York, NY
Sourcing Innovation Manager
BarkBox, New York, NY
Chariot Driver - Commuter/Enterprise (Part Time)
Chariot Transit, New York