At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
HouseCanary is seeking a mobile app marketing leader that will own the strategy, execution, media planning and campaign management for all mobile acquisition marketing.
What you will do:
- Develop and direct a scalable app marketing strategy from inception to mass market adoption
- Drive new user acquisition across all mobile, social and native platforms, app store optimization (ASO), as well as downloads from existing HouseCanary users (retargeting, on-site, email)
- Collaborate with product and engineering to identify and drive promotions and product innovation that will lead to maximum visibility in app stores and on real estate industry platforms
- Maximize retention and usage via in-app messaging and other engagement tactics
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape and generate persuasive marketing content across all supporting channels partners and external agencies
- Build efficient user feedback loop to inform product optimization and define new feature requirements
What you have:
- 5+ years of consumer mobile app product marketing tenure
- Mastery of mobile ad networks, analytics SDKs, user review platforms
- Expertise in driving massive growth in DAUs and managing against tight cost per install targets
- Substantial knowledge of funnel analysis, testing and optimization
- Passion communicating complex value propositions in intuitive and compelling ways
- Multiple successful mobile app product launches
- Experience with in-app advertising systems (MoPub, AdMob, Fiksu, etc.)
Bonus points for:
- Financial services, investment or real estate app experience
- Mix of start-up and established enterprise experience
- Fantastic sense of humor
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary - see into the future of real estate.
HouseCanary leverages comprehensive data and predictive analytics to help you make more informed real estate decisions. Utilizing more than four decades of data, we establish property values and forecast returns for every state, ZIP Code, block, and home in the US. Insights are delivered via app or API. OUR PEOPLE: We are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about our journey to build world-class products that transform the way decisions are made in a $35 trillion asset class. OUR TECHNOLOGY: We use Python, AWS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, R, Pandas, NumPy, PostGIS, Django, Flask, AngularJS, React, Swift, Ansible, Terraform, DynamoDB, S3, Aurora, Node, Express, Tile38, Lua, Go, CloudSearch, C, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, FreeIPA, Memcached, Fluentd, SQS, SNS, CFEngine, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, and Swift. OUR INVESTORS: Top investors believe in the HouseCanary vision. They include Hillspire (Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's family office), PSP Capital (founded by entrepreneur and former Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker), Bryant Stibel (cofounded by NBA All-Star Kobe Bryant), ECA Ventures (Mark Dyne), Alpha Edison, Raven Ventures, and others.
Want to learn more about HouseCanary? Visit HouseCanary's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior SW Development Engineer in Test of Cloud
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Performance Marketing Manager, Episode
Pocket Gems, Episode
Associate, Brand Marketing
Helix, San Carlos
Customer Advocacy Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA