Here at Hudl, our goal is to help teams and athletes win! Our product is built on the power of video. We help teams break down that winning play (or that missed tackle), understand how it happened, look at performance data, share videos for feedback and then use it as a coaching tool. Whether it’s with video, data or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
You'll join a world-class organization that’s passionate about providing our customers with an amazing experience with our products and keep them coming back for more.
We're looking for a Lead Elite Marketing Manager to look after our North American business, reporting to the Global Elite Marketing Director. You will be responsible for delivering all marketing activity in elite markets in North America: the NBA, NHL, MLS and D1 colleges across a range of sports.
- Be hands on. As a team player you will thrive on the front lines, collaborating with internal stakeholders to define requirements and be hands on in developing marketing plans, creating materials and delivering account based and inbound campaigns across multiple channels.
- Be a self-starter. You will be comfortable working autonomously and flexible enough to diversify your role when required to get the job done.
- Make informed marketing decisions. You’ll conduct research, establish & track key metrics and use customer data to make smart decisions which drive revenue growth from teams and federations.
- Tell stories. We work with the best teams and leagues and believe our story is best told through our customers’ success.
- Be a marketing guru. You’ll be responsible for managing budgets and delivering marketing strategy at a tactical level.
- Know elite performance. To deliver commercial insight to support our sales activity, you’ll need to understand elite performance, the people who work in that space and the processes they use to stay ahead of their competition.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
About Us Who We Are Hudl is a leading software company revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Founded by David Graff, Brian Kaiser and John Wirtz in 2006, Hudl now offers the tools to edit and share video, interact with stats, and create quality highlight reels for entertainment and recruiting purposes. The whole experience is available online, giving coaches and athletes secure access at home and on the go. With more than 164,000 active teams and over 4 million unique users, Hudl has become the preferred game film solution for all teams, from the smallest youth organizations to professional franchises in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
Want to learn more about Hudl? Visit Hudl's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Copywriter (Remote)
Circonus, Fulton, MD
Vice President, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Junior Growth Analyst
Sales Operations Manager
Yoyo Wallet, London
Content Writer, Customer Communications