Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Hudl is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to add to our team - serving our Elite customers. You’ll work with existing professional teams and Division I colleges, ensuring they continue to have world-class experiences with our products. You’ll work tirelessly to upgrade their subscription packages and keep our renewal rates high. Across your accounts you'll continuously sell the value of Hudl's products with timely communication and follow-up. You'll need to be organized and comfortable on the phone to achieve your upgrade and renewal goals. You and your team will be based out of Lincoln, NE, the proud home of Hudl HQ.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we look for.
- Sales driven. You can show value in current product offerings, but look for ways to upsell (experience in the SaaS industry is a bonus).
- A listener. You are passionate about engaging with our users to ensure our teams and athletes get the most value out of their Hudl experience.
- Fearless. You don’t shrink away from the tough conversations and will go the extra mile to help a customer.
- An excellent communicator. You’re just as comfortable speaking to 100 coaches as you are to 1 coach.
- Beat expectations. Your daily efforts will revolve around connecting with current customers to exceed renewal and upsell expectations in your territory.
- Look for revenue opportunities. You’ll actively find ways to increase current customer revenue.
- Engage current users. To build relationships with our users, you’ll conduct training sessions and health checkups for key accounts.
- Dig into dissatisfaction. You’ll get to the bottom of user issues and fight to keep them with Hudl.
- Focus on numbers. Keeping renewal, conversion and engagement rates high and cancellation rates low will be your number one priority.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
About Us Who We Are Hudl is a leading software company revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Founded by David Graff, Brian Kaiser and John Wirtz in 2006, Hudl now offers the tools to edit and share video, interact with stats, and create quality highlight reels for entertainment and recruiting purposes. The whole experience is available online, giving coaches and athletes secure access at home and on the go. With more than 164,000 active teams and over 4 million unique users, Hudl has become the preferred game film solution for all teams, from the smallest youth organizations to professional franchises in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
Want to learn more about Hudl? Visit Hudl's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Chicago (Southport)
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Sales Operations Analyst
Curalate, New York
Stylist - Guide, Austin
Bonobos, Austin, TX
Quantcast, Los Angeles
Senior Account Executive - Western North America
Rescale, AZ, CA, CO, NV, UT, WY
Growth Customer Success Manager - EMEA