Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We need an experienced reporting analyst to join our Decision Science team in Omaha, Nebraska. You’ll use the incredible amount of data we have to help others at Hudl make better decisions. And your work will have a lot of variety.
Before we go into details, are you eligible to work in the United States from our Omaha office? If you can meet these requirements for us, read on.
Hudl's Decision Science team serves other internal teams at Hudl to help them make better data-driven decisions. On any given day, we might be writing SQL queries to better understand user behavior over time or run data through statistical models to help our teams forecast and set better goals.
Here's a handful of examples of projects we're working on:
- Building a predictive model to determine the likelihood that a customer will renew.
- Researching unique ways to store petabytes of Hudl content; mastering the balance of cost versus accessibility.
- Crunching numbers to guide product development of our features to drive engagement and pull more users into the Hudl platform.
- Not one for the status quo. “That’s the way we’ve always done it” isn’t in your vocabulary. You constantly look for ways to innovate and make things better. Good is never good enough.
- The type that gets stuff done. You identify with your work. You’re restless without a project on your task list. You have a list of finished projects that you can look back on with pride.
- A pro with SQL. You can write advanced SQL queries to manipulate data and power insightful reports
- Able to tell stories with data. You can communicate technical analysis to a non-technical audience. You know what is important to your audience and how to communicate that, and you don’t get stuck in the weeds. You effectively use data visualizations to enhance consumption of data and not distract from it.
- Analytical, analytical, analytical. Making decisions based on instinct raises a red flag for you. You think data is more important than opinions. You love finding patterns in data.
- Build and run SQL scripts. You will write SQL scripts to pull, aggregate, and display data for reporting for internal teams at Hudl, and you will help them interpret the results.
- Build, monitor, and maintain dashboards. You will create data visualizations and build dashboards to make sure Hudlies have the most relevant data and metrics at their fingertips to make more informed decisions.
- Plan and coordinate analytic projects. You will help our team manage tasks and communication for large scale projects across multiple departments.
- Solve problems. You will work closely with the rest of our Decision Science team on how to best solve a problem or question posed by our internal squads. You’ll conduct research to report the good, the bad, and the ugly around opportunities to drive growth and increase engagement.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
About Us Who We Are Hudl is a leading software company revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Founded by David Graff, Brian Kaiser and John Wirtz in 2006, Hudl now offers the tools to edit and share video, interact with stats, and create quality highlight reels for entertainment and recruiting purposes. The whole experience is available online, giving coaches and athletes secure access at home and on the go. With more than 164,000 active teams and over 4 million unique users, Hudl has become the preferred game film solution for all teams, from the smallest youth organizations to professional franchises in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
Want to learn more about Hudl? Visit Hudl's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Services Sales - Sydney
Qualtrics, Sydney, Australia
Associate Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology & Toxicology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Data Science Manager, Payments
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Element AI, Montreal
Software Engineer, Data Science Team
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Remote
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 10, 2018 (Final Applications due July 9th) - Remote