Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 4.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Hudl recently acquired Sportstec, a leader in video analysis solutions for elite sports teams. The most elite sports organizations in the world use our products for capturing and analyzing video and performance.
We are looking for our new Country Manager to accelerate our development and growth in Korea.
You will ideally come from a commercial or business development environment and comfortable building a team from the ground up. You will be passionate about sports and technology and your dream is to work in the sports sphere and develop our brands into this market.
- Commercial. You have sales and management experience (bonus points if it’s in the sports industry).
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to elite teams in Korea.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers, travel and close a sale. You’ll represent our company well and you move fast.
- Bilingual. You can confidently speak and present in English and Korean languages.
- Entrepreneurial. Embrace the autonomy to drive your own growth and earning potential.
- Hands On. We have an existing client base there but will want to grow a team after you demonstrate further growth.
- Learn SportsCode and Hudl solutions, passionately promote them and have the belief to sell their benefits.
- Work with our elite users across all sports, and develop new accounts/teams. You’ll develop contacts and sales with different levels within the Korean sports organizations
- Strategize and implement plans to develop new markets. You’ll identify our target markets and find the best way to reach prospects.
- work with 1 support / technical manager and your success will make your team grow (sales and support resources) for Elite sports.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales.
- Develop your clients. You will help clubs and Federations get better by reaching all of the teams and coaches involved.
- Administrate the business (generate invoices and work in close contact with your local accountant, lawyer… ).
- Expand. After your first success in the Elite market, you will start developing the amateur clubs and grassroots market (for the wider Hudl online range of products).
About Us Who We Are Hudl is a leading software company revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Founded by David Graff, Brian Kaiser and John Wirtz in 2006, Hudl now offers the tools to edit and share video, interact with stats, and create quality highlight reels for entertainment and recruiting purposes. The whole experience is available online, giving coaches and athletes secure access at home and on the go. With more than 164,000 active teams and over 4 million unique users, Hudl has become the preferred game film solution for all teams, from the smallest youth organizations to professional franchises in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
Want to learn more about Hudl? Visit Hudl's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - San Antonio
PatientPop, San Antonio, TX
Account Executive (Healthcare)
Hootsuite, Los Angeles
Gather, Atlanta, GA
Partner Success Manager - Dutch Speaking
Datto, Amsterdam, NL
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, Palo Alto or San Francisco