Senior Director, Supply Chain & Operations
Hudl, Boston, MA, Lincoln, NE
We Help Teams and Athletes Win
We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
You’ll work to optimize the Hardware Operations processes from contract manufacturing to forecasting and inventory management, balancing business results with timely inventory availability. You'll define the annual and quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to propel business results and to serve as early warning signs of problem performance e.g. inventory constraints, schedule adherence, forecast deviation and financial health. You will develop, Implement & execute tracking of KPIs for internal teams as well as external manufacturing & logistics partners. You’d build out and optimize the Sales, Operations, and Inventory Planning (SIOP) process for the company. Partnering with Finance, Product Management & BU leadership.
You will lead and empower a Global team of Supply Chain Managers, Analysts, Planners and Buyers. Foster the talent development and acquisition strategy to continuously improve supply chain capabilities and introduce best practices and new tools where needed. You’ll work to develop and manage our Contract Manufacturing relationships including the creation of business terms and KPIs.
- Professionally qualified and experienced. You have experience working with Sales, Operations, and Inventory Planning (SIOP) processes as well as working with contract manufacturers and, preferably, have experience in the consumer electronics category.
- A problem solver. When something isn’t going according to plan, you find another solution quickly.
- Not one for the status quo. “That’s the way we’ve always done it” isn’t in your vocabulary. You constantly look for ways to innovate and make things better. Good is never good enough.
- A vocal leader. You have experience managing new initiatives and projects. You’re able to influence and challenge teams to incorporate best practices in everything they do.
- Bring expertise to Hudl. You will help build Hudl’s knowledge including assessment of industry trends, technology advancement, and contract manufacturing landscape.
- Negotiate. As Hudl’s hardware business grows, it’s important that we’re using reliable, high-quality providers who can scale. You’ll make sure Hudl (and its customers) are getting great value.
- Drive continuous improvement. Hardware is a newer piece of Hudl’s product portfolio, so there’s plenty of opportunity for us to improve on the way we develop, produce and forecast new products.
- Measure. You’ll ensure metrics are in place to measure to track the performance of the contract sites, and lead external or internal operating review meetings. You’ll also track performance to budget and find areas for improvement.
- Work globally. Hudl sells products in many locations and it’s important for us to be able to fulfill orders all around the world
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- [email protected]
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
About Us Who We Are Hudl is a leading software company revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Founded by David Graff, Brian Kaiser and John Wirtz in 2006, Hudl now offers the tools to edit and share video, interact with stats, and create quality highlight reels for entertainment and recruiting purposes. The whole experience is available online, giving coaches and athletes secure access at home and on the go. With more than 164,000 active teams and over 4 million unique users, Hudl has become the preferred game film solution for all teams, from the smallest youth organizations to professional franchises in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
Want to learn more about Hudl? Visit Hudl's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare