We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Hudl's Data Engineers build systems that collect, manage, and process data into usable information. We often partner with business leaders and other internal Hudl teams to help provide self-service analytics, actionable insights, and foresights that help them drive their business forward.
As a Data Engineer, you’ll build and maintain our data platforms and ETL that enable these analytics and insights for Hudl as a whole. Our 300TB data platform is a foundation for analytics on mission-critical products and business units, and integrates into customer-facing products to provide data-driven user experiences. #LI-Remote
- An Engineer that writes quality, maintainable code and works well with a team to collaborate and build scalable solutions that meet user needs.
- A good communicator. Whether it’s explaining code to a peer, documenting a system, or presenting an idea to stakeholders, you're articulate and engaging.
- A constant learner. You actively learn to solve the engineering problems you face, seek input from your peers, and keep up with the rapidly-changing world of engineering & technology.
- Proficient in on or more programming languages such as Python, Java, C#. Exposure to AWS is a plus.
- Interested in big data tooling, data platforms, ETL, and enabling other teams to use data to accomplish their goals.
- Build, operate, and support data infrastructure, keeping our ETL pipelines and data platform up and running smoothly. You’ll work with modern big data tools like Spark, as well as with AWS data services like Glue, EMR, Athena, and Redshift.
- Empower others to use the data platform by deploying tools and processes that enable other teams to produce, discover, and use data.
- Work closely with other teams, including data analysts, business analysts, product managers, and engineers to understand their data analytics needs and implement solutions to meet them.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- [email protected]
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
About Us Who We Are Hudl is a leading software company revolutionizing the way coaches and athletes prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Founded by David Graff, Brian Kaiser and John Wirtz in 2006, Hudl now offers the tools to edit and share video, interact with stats, and create quality highlight reels for entertainment and recruiting purposes. The whole experience is available online, giving coaches and athletes secure access at home and on the go. With more than 164,000 active teams and over 4 million unique users, Hudl has become the preferred game film solution for all teams, from the smallest youth organizations to professional franchises in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia
Want to learn more about Hudl? Visit Hudl's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid