Hudson's Bay Company, New York, NY USA
HBC | Hudson's Bay Co. | Saks Fifth Avenue | Lord & Taylor
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
QA Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day test preparation and test execution activities. Analyst will be responsible for the validation of front-end and back-end systems. This includes understanding processes and functionality, knowledge of the overall system, mapping of required interfaces, and understanding of data requirements. This role requires the individual to work closely with QA manager and/or QA lead in the creation and execution of test deliverables, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including a proficiency in system testing.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Familiar with testing tools such as HP products.
- Ability to work off-business hours as needed.
- Knowledge of Basic SQL.
- Mobile web and web test automation experience with Selenium Webdriver or QTP.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Administration).
- Possesses a minimum of 2-5 years of QA experience.
- Experience in Retail.
- Background in either Stores, HR, Finance, Logistics, and EDW.
- Background in business analysis.
- Experience in testing API’s (REST, SOAP or application proprietary API’s).
- Experience in using testing frameworks.
As The QA Analyst, You Will:
- Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs.
- Documentation of test execution results.
- Performing negative testing.
- Troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues.
- Documentation of defects.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team.
- Using appropriate QA test management tools.
- Creating test results and defect reports.
- Working with onshore teams to obtain needful information.
- Support QA Manager / QA Lead as required.
- Perform required performance testing preparation/execution activities.
- Perform required testing automation preparation/execution activities.
- Verification of environments.
- Team player.
- Deliver on budget and on time!
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
About Hudson's Bay Company
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their omnichannel platforms and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and approximately 65,000 employees around the world.
HBC’s leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the leading department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
Want to learn more about Hudson's Bay Company? Visit Hudson's Bay Company's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Engineer
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Senior Front End Engineer: Venice, CA
Credit Karma, Venice, CA
Senior Platform Security Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Process Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Business Analyst, Content and Collaboration
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States