We are looking for a Business Development Director to drive the business development strategy for Huge. The Business Development Director helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners, with a portion of their time dedicated to developing existing client relationships. This person oversees business development initiatives to guide them from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase.
The Business Development Director is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership across large-scale cross-brand engagements. The Business Development Director is able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and Huge cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results. The Business Development Director is as much a leader as they are a communicator and mentor. The ability to read between the lines and hear what is not being said is at the core of this role and an ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across the various project communication channels is a key skill for this role.
- Run end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses.
- Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives and help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs.
- Maintain new business pipeline relationships with intermediaries and prospective agencies
- Responsible for overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
- Responsible for developing overall engagement strategy and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize utilization targets
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly
- Consistently identify needs client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Work with the Program Director to effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the account based on engagement strategy and work contracted
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Participate in strategic development of new business
- Proven track record to grow new business
- Strong platform experience
- Ability to create strong relationships with intermediaries
- Seasoned in a client services organization, preferably on accounts within an agency or top tier consulting firms
- Interactive experience
- Proven ability to manage long term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals
- An understanding of development technologies and third party offerings
- Proven track record of satisfied large scale clients
- Ability to manage and mentor
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Services Delivery Manager (m/f/d) DACH
Mendix, Frankfurt | Walldorf
Commercial Product Owner
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Software Engineer - Security
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Junior Driver Service Agent
AWS DevOps Engineer- India Based
Flux7, India, Remote