Creative Directors are the driving force that keeps the creative side of Huge at the top of its game—they make sure no talent goes to waste and the work stays sharp. These are crazy-talented people who develop global marketing campaigns, immersive experiences and activations and even rebrands themselves while overseeing multiple projects through execution, and directly managing a team under them. Team leadership and motivation skills are absolutely essential for the role. Our Creative Directors have a big job, and we need people who aren’t afraid to see such massive undertakings in front of them and still say, “We can do more here.” This is a leadership position in every sense of the phrase, and we need someone who can represent Huge culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and company-wide. Creative Directors are also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
What we’d like to see:
- 6-8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years in a creative agency environment)
- Creation and/or leadership of award-winning campaign platforms or experiences
- A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals—advertising, content, activations/experiential, social media, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process—as well as new platforms and technologies.
- Strong ability to provide conceptual oversight and clear creative direction, providing timely and helpful feedback which improves creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Proven leadership skills. We need people who are confident with everything from team building to mentoring and guiding creative talent.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Timelines, budgets, and availabilities change—we need someone who can roll with it.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
First Look Media
Newsletter and Digital Producer, The Intercept
First Look Media, New York, NY