Experience Leads are the nerve center of our design process and take a hefty share of responsibility for the success of large-scale projects. Experience Leads oversee an interdisciplinary team (including Visual and Interaction Designers, Content Strategists and Copywriters, Developers and more) through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition and design.
A successful Experience Lead at Huge is an innovative designer, a decisive product owner, a helpful mentor, a team player and a skilled client partner all rolled into one. Our Leads push the work through strong collaboration and challenge the team to think beyond what’s expected. This is a hands-on role: our Leads create designs, personas, site maps and whatever is needed to communicate the team's thinking.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications.
- Desire to produce the best digital designs in the industry hands-down.
- Full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research to business problems.
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams in creating great products, with proven skills in mentoring, presenting, client partnership and visual communication.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator or other tools for generating wireframes and specifications.
- Curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist, and the ability to inspire passion, dedication and killer work from others.
- Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re raising the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Looker, Santa Cruz
Data Quality Analyst (Contract)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
(Entrepreneurial) Business Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires
Product Manager, Digital Commerce
Aptos, Atlanta, GA, United States
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA