Huge Technology is a strategic partner that drives innovation and develops products and services that people love. Our work is used by 400 million people a month and generates over $16 billion in online revenue per year for our clients. We are a team of people who care deeply about what we do and our Engineering team is an amazingly talented group who work together collaborative in an environment that extends across all of Huge’s capabilities.
We’re looking for a VP Technology to provide both strategic and tactical leadership for a portfolio of business totaling $20+MM. You’d be a trusted partner for clients as well as internal cross-disciplinary teams to ensure quality of relationship and work product.
What we’d like to see:
- A business-savvy technology expert with a strong delivery & operational background.
- Experience as the most senior client-facing technology partner at a professional services organization.
- A commitment to forging relationships with key client technology executives and maintaining strong post-engagement relationships, introducing new opportunities when appropriate. (Long story short - you’ve got a gift for growing and maintaining long-term DAOR relationships.)
- A champion of innovation and creativity, for both large and small enterprise.
- Demonstrated successes in leading clients through business transformation, evolving technology delivery approach to adopt an Agile methodology to effectively solve complex business problems.
- Experience leading highly distributed delivery teams.
- The ultimate cheerleader and mentor in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven technology leadership, time and time again. Superb written and presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The amazing work we do is a product of the most talented people in their respective fields collaborating beautifully toward a common goal. This requires the ability not only to be heard, but to listen.
- A computer science degree (or related) is a must.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer (Application Platform)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Senior Web Developer
Product Designer (Senior)
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Infrastructure Consultant (DevOps) (m/f/d)
Senior Technical Program Manager
SmartThings, Minneapolis, MN
Index Exchange, Montreal