Technical Architects are the devoted problem solvers responsible for the overall execution and organization of the development effort on large-scale technology engagements. The Technical Architect has the ultimate responsibility of making technologies work together, and as a result, is a key player towards the success of any project. They transform the requirements into architecture and design documents used by the rest of the team to actually build the solution.
Technical Architects are also responsible for guiding development as well as obtaining buy-in and acceptance of the technical architecture. They understand and predict from afar how all the pieces will fit together and identify potential issues and risks early on to develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans. The successful candidate will have advanced communication and negotiation skills, as well as an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience developing and leading large-scale technology engagement in an agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (Python, Django, AWS) and the ability to propose alternative solutions and cost-benefit analysis based on these technologies.
- Excellent understanding of best practices across technologies.
- Ability to work with Resource Managers to define overall recruiting needs, in addition to collaborating with Technology Directors to develop estimates and overall implementation of solution plans.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
.Net Technical Architect (AppTx)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the UK
Site Reliability Engineer
Malwarebytes, Tallinn, Estonia
Allston Trading, Chicago
Director Analytics (Merchant)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Software Engineer, Distributed Systems
Protocol Labs, Remote
Senior Software Engineer, Delivery Experience
Netflix, Los Gatos, California