The Strategic Growth Director identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners. They oversee business development initiatives and guide them from the opportunity lead phase through the contract phase. Specific tasks include developing proposal and pitch materials, developing internal marketing materials, and maintaining communications with prospective clients. An ability to multi-task and prioritise is critical to the success of this role. The Strategic Growth Director will report directly into the Managing Director, and frequently collaborate with as well as lead others to produce concepts and proposals.
The Strategic Growth Director runs the pitch process from start-to-finish, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses. They work closely with the BD and Communications teams to develop proposal and pitch materials, including case studies, initial POVs on prospective clients’ businesses, strategic presentations, and all written components of a proposal.
What we’d like to see:
- Extensive client-facing experience, ideally in creative digital agency environments, with a background in business development, client services or strategy.
- A comprehensive understanding of client business goals and strategic imperatives and ability to help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs.
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials.
- Expertise in business, finance, or marketing with experience in the field or a related area.
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation though the close.
- Passion for digital and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development (SF or NYC)
Blend, San Francisco
Director, Retail Accounts
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Strategy & Operations Associate
DoorDash, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta, Denver or Toronto
Strategic Partner Development Director
Index Exchange, New York
Senior Business Strategist
Senior Manager, Partner Growth
Enjoy, Menlo Park, California