At Huge, Product Managers are cross-functional leaders who help project teams define and deliver the right products for our clients and their customers. We work collaboratively with internal teams, clients and third-party developers on innovative digital projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle and drive products from concept to launch and beyond.
Successful Product Managers at Huge establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution. They have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. They have an innate ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products. They bring a strategic perspective to projects as well as contribute hands-on in order to get things done.
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- Help define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements.
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail.
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science.
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies.
- Emphasis on user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement.
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues.
- Digital agency, consulting or entrepreneurial experience.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Join Our Talent Community!
Aptos, United Kingdom
Partner Engineering Intern
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Don't see what you're looking for? Apply here.
Thoughtexchange, Vancouver, BC
Senior Market Research Manager, Business Development
Partner and Alliances Manager
HotelTonight, Mexico City