Web Engineers liaise between cross-functional teams to understand core presentation layer requirements and recommend and implement solutions that follow best practices. They’re the client-side engineers and lead initiatives on some of our largest client engagements. They serve as the main communication hub with the server-side team and are responsible for collaborating with them to identify integration points and dependencies. Web engineers have a strong appreciation for design and interaction, as well as an intimate understanding and appreciation for presentation layer code.
You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Huge.
What we’d like to see:
- 2-5 years of client-side development experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Experience integrating HTML-based content with other 3rd party environments (i.e. Content Management Systems).
- A solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Experience with content management systems and mobile application development a plus.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Engineer (m/f)
Holidaycheck, München, Bottighofen, Poznan
Engineering Manager, Infrastructure
GitHub, Remote - North America
Site Reliability Engineer - Chicago
Collective Health, Chicago
Lead/Senior Engineer, Compass (EMEA)
QA Engineer (Mobile - Android)