The Group Vice President, Client Services is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for a portfolio of business totaling $20+MM. They serve as the senior partner and confidant for clients as well as internal cross-disciplinary teams to ensure quality of relationship and work product.
The GVP Client Services will manage a team who are responsible for day-to-day account operations and relationship management. They consistently demonstrate excellent team management skills and operational/business management capabilities in order to drive successful engagements.
They’re passionate about the digital space, creative work and developing amazing user branded experiences.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience with overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
- The ability to develop overall engagement strategy and work with department heads, discipline leads and project teams to execute plans.
- Constant work to expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly. The end goal is growing/developing long-term DAOR relationships.
- Management of profitability; working with EDs to develop and negotiate statements of work, and ensuring the work is delivered on budget.
- Ability to identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Experience working with engagement teams to ensure account work is projected accurately and effectively and efficiently planned and staffed with all deliverables are prioritized accordingly.
- Leading strategic development of new business pitches from RFP response to closing accounts including MSA and contract negotiations.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- A genuine eagerness to work with mentor, encourage and learn from a diverse and talented team.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.